hy !!!Im Dulcinea, I really like English classes, I love my teacher anna, she's great! I am very happy that my class and my school are published on this page♥
Hi rocio, what activity is that you do not understand? Go to ADIVINANZA , descubri que lugar de Chilecito es, vos parada al frente de la escuela, como hacemos siempre en clase. Bye !!
I am an English teacher, and my students are 4°th and 5°th years Agrotechnical School CoNag in Tilimuqui, Chilecito, LR
I have been teaching English for about 30 years now, and I think I have a wonderful job, touching lives forever while being touched for ever as well.
hy !!!Im Dulcinea, I really like English classes, I love my teacher anna, she's great! I am very happy that my class and my school are published on this page♥
ResponderEliminarHi Dul !!! thanks for your comment, you are a very good student :-)
ResponderEliminarHiii miss... Im Camila fajardo !!I could not see that of directions. it does not leave to me. it does not leave the page to me...Kisses.♥
ResponderEliminarHi Camila, this is the link you copy and paste to gett he map : http://englisheverywhere.com/Directionsn.pdf
ResponderEliminarthanks for your comment :-)
Bye
Hello miis como anda?
ResponderEliminarEsta re bueno el blog besos
Flor Moya
Hi Flor !!!!!!! I am happy you like the blog :-)
ResponderEliminarMiss, I do not understand the activities, I am rocio martinez de 6to 1ra. kiss
ResponderEliminarHi rocio, what activity is that you do not understand? Go to ADIVINANZA , descubri que lugar de Chilecito es, vos parada al frente de la escuela, como hacemos siempre en clase.
ResponderEliminarBye !!