I am an English teacher, and my students are 4°th and 5°th years Agrotechnical School CoNag in Tilimuqui, Chilecito, LR
I have been teaching English for about 30 years now, and I think I have a wonderful job, touching lives forever while being touched for ever as well.
Hello miis me gustaron mucho las fotos,me gustan sus clases,es muy buena.La quiero mucho
ResponderEliminarFlor Moya
Feliiz
ResponderEliminarHello Flor!!!!!!!! how are you today ? I am fine :-) It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!! ha ha
ResponderEliminarI loved the photos too :-))
Have a brilliant weekend, and check this blog on Saturday and Sunday. I am going to post nice activities.
Bye!!!!!, See you on Monday :-)
helloo!!
ResponderEliminarmuyy lindaaass las fotoss
espero qq siga suviendd mas !! jaja
buenoo miss
noss vemos en laaa escc
la quieroo muchoo ♥!
yoo andruu
Hello Andrus !!!!!!! So nice to see you here !!!! the photos are very nice. you are nice :-)
ResponderEliminarThanks for your comment